Regrined HDPE blue drum scrap
We are wholesaler dealers of Regrined HDPE blue drum scrap. Adding to that We grind HDPE plastic, scraps and sell them domestically and Internationally. Furthermore, We can separate the regrind by color if you want that. Below are some of our HDPE regrind.
are source raw materials from reliable suppliers, with the consistency of both the product quality and limited thermal history. This ensures uniformity of flow properties as well as minimizes chances of dust. Online ( virgin pp granules have a high melting point, which makes it suitable for hot-fill liquids.
Moreover, They are ground from crates, barrels, buckets, lids, pipes, plates, bottles and others.
Lastly, We sell HDPE CLEAR/NATURAL REGRIND (CLEAN AND WASHED) contact us
Best Regrined HDPE blue drum scrap price
HDPE drum regrind available. All clean. Price varies with Quantity Demanded US$150.00 – US$200.00 / Ton Negotiable
|80 MT||770 USD||Others||Ocean|
Delivery Within to 3-7 Working days
|150 MT||500 USD||T/T||Ocean|
we are Unique HDPE blue drum regrind supplier Worldwide
- High-temperature resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Excellent rigidity.
- No stress cracking.
- High tensile strength.
- Excellent flexural strength.
- Low creep.
- Ketchup bottles
- Caps for containers
- Medicine bottles
- Wrapping to replace cellophane
- Chairs car bumpers
- Syrup bottles
- Automobile battery casings
The Specification Of The Product
|Project||Quality Index||Test Method|
|Elongation at break,%||10||ISO 527|
|Tensile strength, MPa||34||ISO 527|
|Rockwell hardness,||101||ASTM D785|
|Heat distortion temperature, °C||95||ISO 75/B|
|Melt Flow Rate, g/10min||12||ISO1133|
|Izod impact strength, KJ / m²||4.6||ISO 180/1A|
- The narrow range of molecular weight done.
- The exclusive material of M.SUR-1500 polypropylene melt-blown is base on the inside of the extrusive content of the polypropene granules using the control style to increase fluidity.
- Stable melt mass flow rate and low ash content, the large spinning cycle will effectively influence the production of the granules and greater lasting time for preservation.
Pack Size 25 Kg Pack Type Bag Density 0.920-0.922 g/cm3